Here we will see how to Install Standalone Oracle Application Express on top of R12.
Hardware requirement : one node for R12 and another for HTMLDB
Software Requirement :
1. EBSO Dump to Setup R12 Instance
2. Database Companion CD which hold the HTMLDB
1. Set R12 Instance and make sure all the components are working fine.
2. Create a Tablespace for HTMLDB on the R12 Database.
SQL> create tablespace htmldb datafile '/home1/orr12/ebsor12/db/apps_st/data/htmldb_01.dbf'
2 size 100m
3 autoextend on
4 next 50m
5 maxsize 2048m
6 extent management local;
3. Create a User on the same host as apexpress and login in as apexpress
4. Start the Installer from the Companian CD
5. Specify the Inventory Directory and Credentials and click Next
6. Select the Product to Install as Oracle HTMLDB and click Next
7. Select the Installation Type as "Oracle HTMLDB and HTTP Sever" , click Next
8. Specify the Oracle Home
9. Specify HTMLDB Database Details
Hostname : r12lab01.r12.com
Port : 1521
Database Service Name : EBSOR12
Tablespace Name : HTMLDB
SYS Password : sys_password
HTMLDB Password : htmldb_password
Confirm HTMLDB Password : htmldb_password
10. Rest RunInstaller will take care
11. Run orainstRoot.sh and root.sh
12. Verify the Log File for the HTMLDB Installation and make sure you have the following;
Log File : $ORACLE_HOME/cfgtoollogs/htmldbca/install_xxxxxxxxxxxxx.log
Thank you for installing Oracle HTML DB.
Oracle HTML DB is installed in the FLOWS_010600 schema.
The structure of the link to the HTML DB service adminstration is as follows:
The structure of the link to the HTML DB development interface is as follows:
timing for: Upgrade
timing for: Complete Installation
Disconnected from Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.2.0 - Production
With the Partitioning, OLAP and Data Mining option
Oracle Application Express on Top of R12 Database is done.
Options ABANDON and RESTART adop phase=apply patches=10721639 abandon=yes Used to specify whether to restart the previous run of a...
FS_CLONE Phase It is a stand-alone command used for file system cloning. Standard cloning (using adcfgclone.pl) cannot be used to synch...
Abort Phase If for some reason either the prepare or apply phase failed or gave problems, you can abort the patching cycle. After runnin...
Scenario You have noticed that the on the patch edition there are lot of patches applied. You did the cutover and now customer wants t...
Cleanup Phase Drops now-redundant columns and other objects which are not required after the cutover phase. It is important that we do n...
R12.2 Highlights This release is largely focused on providing new technology stack components, new configuration options, and new syst...
FMW 11g Upgrade Master Index After upgrading Discoverer and Portal to 11g logging on the portal or discoverer results in ORA-7445 in the ...
Scenario You have been asked to apply a patch and you completed the prepare phase and apply phase. Now customer has given a downtime f...
Configuration Management - Scenario on SyncContext In Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2, some configurations are managed via AutoCo...
**The below Steps for creating Disk are Not Standard** **They are Faking Hardware Steps** [root@lab01 oracle]# cd /asmdisks/ [root@lab01 asm...