Role of Discoverer Administrator
As the Discoverer administrator, one should:
* Identify user requirements
* Choose the database tables that best meet the requirement
* Build useful and robust business areas
* Create meaningful names for business areas, folders, and items
* Control user access to business areas
* Create a usable relational structure in the EUL with joins and complex folders
* Create calculations, conditions and drills that support end-user analysis
* Create summary tables to improve performance
Happy New Year 2018
Attending Oracle Cloud Conference @Bangalore 2017
Oracle Developers Aggregation of articles from Oracle engineers, Developer Champions, partners, and developer community on all things Oracl...
Options ABANDON and RESTART adop phase=apply patches=10721639 abandon=yes Used to specify whether to restart the previous run of a...
FS_CLONE Phase It is a stand-alone command used for file system cloning. Standard cloning (using adcfgclone.pl) cannot be used to synch...
Wish every one a Happy New Year.
Abort Phase If for some reason either the prepare or apply phase failed or gave problems, you can abort the patching cycle. After runnin...
Scenario You have been asked to apply a patch and you completed the prepare phase and apply phase. Now customer has given a downtime f...
FMW 11g Upgrade Master Index After upgrading Discoverer and Portal to 11g logging on the portal or discoverer results in ORA-7445 in the ...
Scenario You have noticed that the on the patch edition there are lot of patches applied. You did the cutover and now customer wants t...