Role of Discoverer Administrator
As the Discoverer administrator, one should:
* Identify user requirements
* Choose the database tables that best meet the requirement
* Build useful and robust business areas
* Create meaningful names for business areas, folders, and items
* Control user access to business areas
* Create a usable relational structure in the EUL with joins and complex folders
* Create calculations, conditions and drills that support end-user analysis
* Create summary tables to improve performance
FS_CLONE Phase It is a stand-alone command used for file system cloning. Standard cloning (using adcfgclone.pl) cannot be used to synch...
Options ABANDON and RESTART adop phase=apply patches=10721639 abandon=yes Used to specify whether to restart the previous run of a...
Before you read : Please note the documentation and procedures for Lifting and Shifting On-Premise to Oracle Cloud is constantly evolving....
Wish every one a Happy New Year.
Abort Phase If for some reason either the prepare or apply phase failed or gave problems, you can abort the patching cycle. After runnin...
Before you read : Please note the documentation and procedures for Lifting and Shifting On-Premise to Oracle Cloud is constantly evolving...
Scenario You have noticed that the on the patch edition there are lot of patches applied. You did the cutover and now customer wants t...
Scenario You have been asked to apply a patch and you start with the first phase “PREPARE”. Background Customer has recently...
Cleanup Phase Drops now-redundant columns and other objects which are not required after the cutover phase. It is important that we do n...
R12.2 Highlights This release is largely focused on providing new technology stack components, new configuration options, and new syst...