Here we will see how to authenticate EBSO User Identity with HTMLDB that is Installed in the EBSO Instance.
1. Running EBSO Instance
2. HTMLDB Installed on the EBSO Instance
ADMIN URL :http://r11ilab01.r11.com:7777/htmldb/htmldb_admin
1. Create a Workspace
2. Create the following function on the EBSO Instance and Grant execute to htmldb
SQL> create or replace function ebiz_suite_auth (p_username IN VARCHAR2, p_password IN VARCHAR2)
if fnd_web_sec.validate_login(p_username, p_password) = 'Y' then
end; 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
SQL> grant execute on ebiz_suite_auth to htmldb;
3. Login into the WorkSpace
4. Select Shared Components
5. Create an Authentication Scheme and Select From Scratch
6. Name it as "eBusiness Suite Authentication"
7. Select "Use my custom function to authenticate" and give the function name
8. Give the logout URL as below ( it should be in a single line );
9. Create the Scheme
10. Change the Current Scheme to the Custom we created.
11. Make the Selection as the current Scheme
12. Access the Application
13. Signon as SYSADMIN ( EBusiness Suite Administration User )
14. HTMLDB will get authenticated from our Custom Function.
Note 373604.1 How to authenticate against Oracle eBusiness Suite User Repository
Options ABANDON and RESTART adop phase=apply patches=10721639 abandon=yes Used to specify whether to restart the previous run of a...
FS_CLONE Phase It is a stand-alone command used for file system cloning. Standard cloning (using adcfgclone.pl) cannot be used to synch...
Before you read : Please note the documentation and procedures for Lifting and Shifting On-Premise to Oracle Cloud is constantly evolving....
Wish every one a Happy New Year.
Before you read : Please note the documentation and procedures for Lifting and Shifting On-Premise to Oracle Cloud is constantly evolving...
Abort Phase If for some reason either the prepare or apply phase failed or gave problems, you can abort the patching cycle. After runnin...
Scenario You have noticed that the on the patch edition there are lot of patches applied. You did the cutover and now customer wants t...
Scenario You have been asked to apply a patch and you start with the first phase “PREPARE”. Background Customer has recently...
Cleanup Phase Drops now-redundant columns and other objects which are not required after the cutover phase. It is important that we do n...
R12.2 Highlights This release is largely focused on providing new technology stack components, new configuration options, and new syst...