CeBIT is the world's leading high-tech event showcasing digital IT and telecommunications solutions, from 5 to 9 March, 2013 in Hanover, Germany.
This year I had the opportunity to be there.
It was a long day and lots and lots of walk.
Here are some of the important information I found in CeBIT
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel officially opened the world’s biggest annual high-tech trade fair.
- SAP's presence was very good with all of its partners.
- Could see SAP HANA's presence more and had a hand's on Smart Energy demo of a 512GB HANA Appliance.
- Every body looks like in-memory computing
- Could see Chinese dominance over phones, tablets and other electronics.
- Android is every where
- Saw the 3D printer and it is really interesting (spend 2 hours to see a model getting printed)
- Lots of space for Gaming
Planned to visit CeBIT another day in this week and will share some interesting stuffs.