Useful Script to Analyze last 30 days of OutofMemory Error on Oracle E-Business Suite OPP ( Output Post Processor ) Logs
First Spool the logfile that is required for analysis. Here I am spooling from fnd tables. you can use find command to get the last 30 days of OPP logs.
set linesize 1000 pagesize 0
select logfile_name from fnd_concurrent_processes where trunc(creation_date)>trunc(sysdate-30) and logfile_name like '%OPP%';
- As XML Publisher Administrator navigate to Administration->Configuration.
- Under Temporary Directory pick a temporary file location on your concurrent processing node. This should be at least 5GB or 20x larger than largest XML data file you generate
- Under FO Processing, set:
- Use XML Publisher's XSLT processor set to True
- Confirm the profile 'scalable feature of XSLT processor' is set to False at the global level
- Enable profile 'scalable feature of XSLT processor' be setting to True at the individual template level for the failing template
- Enable XSLT runtime optimization set to True